At Recurve, we try to foster an open and engaging conversation in our blogs. So, thanks for commenting.
- Do use your real name or online pseudonym and email. You can use any identity you want, provided that it’s your identity.
- Do let comments tangent. Feel free to let the conversation go where conversations are wont to go, as long as the conversation doesn’t drift into areas that are covered in the Don’ts section.
- Do try to keep conversations at a generally PG-13 level. We’re all adults here, but this is a professional blog, ya know?
- Don’t be a jerk. At Recurve, we don’t tolerate unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing or general assholic content on our blog. If you don’t have anything nice to say, you might want to go start your own blog and say those things there.
- Don’t spam. We’ve got a spam filter and his name is George.
- Don’t impersonate others. It’s not cool.
Recurve reserves the right to remove any comment from our site at any time for any reason. We typically won’t, as long as you follow the rules above. Repeated rule breakers are subject to banning.
A Note On Timeliness
To keep things fresh, the comments section on a blog post after 21 days. This is automatic. If you wish to comment on a post older than 21 days, you’ll have to do so via email.